Sunday, May 24, 2009

Eliana - $26 (Sold)

Hello Ladies,

Good Sunday to you!

Surprise to see me on a sunday?? Yes, you should be, given that I don't update on weekends. :)

The reason why I updated today is because I am free at home today and hence, the updates. That also means, I won't be updating tomorrow then. *smile*

I have done up 1 design, in different colour themes. I don't know about you but I am one of those many ladies who can't resist getting more than 1 colour of the same thing if I really love it.

So enjoy browsing!


Eliana

" If you find this doll cameo familiar, it's because this was extracted from my lolis! The original lolis cameo was damaged and was returned to me and I gave it a try trying to extract it out. I managed to do it and placed it onto another cameo setting. So this will be the one and only pair. Definitely no remake! If there is no taker, I will keep it for myself. Because it's soooooo pretty!"

Eliana consists of cameo setting, lolis doll picture(courtesy to lolis), crown charm, swarovski crystal charms, heart charm(studded with crystal), swarovski crystals, 14k gold plated earhooks, 14k gold plated chains.

Approximately 6.5cm(left) and 6cm(right) including earhooks.

Absolutely no remake.

0 little trinkets: