Thursday, April 16, 2009

Meredith - $36 (Sold)

Hello Ladies,

Good afternoon!

This is my one and only update for today as my baby is down with fever and I'm busy taking care of her. Hence, no time and seriously, no mood to do earrings either.

I shall update again after she have recovered.

Meanwhile, take care! :)

Meredith

" I found this angel cabochon by chance and was taken by how beautiful it look. I'm sure most of you have seen this angel somewhere, sometime ago. Yes, the price is slightly higher, with the angel cabochon and the enamel heart charm. A very classic piece! Hope you will love it as much as I do!"

Meredith consists of glass angel cabochon, Cameo Setting, swarovksi crystals, facet teardrop, butterfly charm, Very rare enamel heart charm, 14k gold plated earhooks, chains.

Approximately 6cm(left side) and 6.5cm(right side) including earhooks.

0 little trinkets: