Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Snow - $32 (Sold )

Good morning ladies,

These two lovely pair of earrings are my updates for today. I will be taking a break as I have injured my thumb yesterday and using the pliers is causing a strain to it. And the way I injured it gotta be the silliest event of yesterday.

I was unfastening the buckle of my younger girl's car seat and my fingers slipped and I pressed my whole thumb into the buckle. The impact caused my fingernail to break and also suffered internal bleeding. It start to bleed immediately and have turned slightly blue black a while later.*slaps head!*

So ya...I'll be taking a short break, to let my thumb heal...

Meanwhile, take care!

Snow

"Contrary to why I named it 'snow' when it's in red colour theme is because it's reminds me of the words in snow white ' skin as white as snow and lips as red as blood. This is also the last enamel heart charm which I have so if you missed out the previous few that I've released, do not miss this!"

Snow consists of swarovski pearls, crystal charm, rare enamel heart charm, gold plate, swarovski crystals, czech beads, swarovski facet teardrops, 14k gold plated earhooks, chains.

Approximately 6.5cm(both) including earhooks.

No remakes available.

0 little trinkets: